The mission of the Association is to:
- Disseminate Islam and its principles, values, and teachings;
- Serve as a religious and social resource for its members as well as other Muslims in the area by actively providing religious, social, and other services;
- Address the adverse needs of its members and work towards fulfilling these needs with proper planning, consultation and execution;
- Encourage and enable area Muslims to contribute individually and collectively towards meeting human needs in conformity with Islamic doctrines and belief;
- Create a feeling of brotherhood among its members and other Muslims in the area;
- Develop and maintain positive relations between the ICA members and other local Muslim communities, as well as regional and national organizations;
- Establish and maintain positive relations with the local and regional non-Muslim community.